ParkShare is our internal web-app for companies and their employees to share their unused, rented parking spaces at the EPFL Innovation Park.
Every day, a number of rented parking spaces are left empty for a variety of reasons. ParkShare provides an easy tool so that these spaces can be used on an occasional basis by members of the community that need them.
This method of parking is neither a regular nor a permanent offer. Use is limited by a personal credit system of 120 points per person per year so that everyone can benefit.
How does it work?
Companies log in through the tenant portal to offer their available unused parking spaces to the community. These spaces can be booked by any user (as long as they are an employee of a company located in the Park) for a half day or a whole day.
The ParkShare offer is available at the following parking places:
- the underground car park QI-O “Parking Ouest”
- the underground car park QI-N “Parking Nord”
- Outdoor parking spaces around the Park (private parking lots)
You can pick the location that is the most convenient for you. Please check beforehand that your company has access to the underground car parks because you will need the "Camipro" card feature on the app.
A credit of 60 points per semester is automatically allocated to all users (in January and July).
- Half a day costs 3 points and a full day 6 points
- Half day: Morning 7:00 a.m – 12:30 p.m / Afternoon 1:00 p.m – 6:00 p.m
- Once the space is booked, the points are debited from your ParkShare account and the parking space number is sent to you.
- Once used, the points are permanently debited. It is not possible to cancel or change the booking.
The companies which offer the highest number of unused parking spaces to others over the course of the year, will be rewarded (based on statistics per calendar year).
🥇 2022 winners:
- Category 1 (company renting 1 to 5 parking lots): InnoBoost
- Category 2 (company renting 5 or more parking lots): Cyber-Defence Campus
Our community needs your help. Sharing benefits all of us!
How can companies offer their unused parking spaces to others?
The ParkShare Manager app in the tenant portal allows companies to view all the parking spaces on their lease contract and offer any unused ones to other companies as and when they become available.
Only profiles with “administrator” or “supervisor” level access can use the ParkShare Manager app. More information about the portal and levels of access can be found here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. if you have any questions.
How can users take advantage of an unused parking space on Parkshare?
- Connect to the tenant portal and click on “Access ParkShare”,
- Or, from the Inno Park App, connect to “Links” then to “Access ParkShare”.