If you find a trespassing vehicle on the parking space you have booked for the day, here is the important things to know and to do:
- Do not park on another parking spot without authorisation or you will be fined.
- Fairmove does not allow double bookings on the same day. As a result, you will have to use the visitor parking spaces and pay for your space using the parking meter. For the users of fairmove in Saint-Sulpice, you will have to use the public parking spaces. The closest one is located here.
- You can have your parking permit refunded as fairmove credit by sending the following information to email@example.com, so that we can report the owner of the vehicle to the Justice of the Peace:
• A photo of the front of the vehicle
• A photo of the rear of the vehicle
• If not visible in the previous photos, a photo with the vehicle and the number of the parking space visible
• The parking lot concerned